Sunday, June 3, 2012

'Loving, this Death Fast mission is the cornerstone of the Great Turning; Jesus work.' Occupy Brother

'Loving, this Death Fast mission is the cornerstone of the Great Turning; Jesus work.'  Occupy Brother to me yesterday, Saturday.  Paraphrase.  And if I misquote I apologize.

Since I've been in DC these 8 years or so it has been one day more shocking and horrifying than the prior day as to how hopeless what calls itself activism, religion, humanity., US democracy... is.  Totally unexpected.  Totally horrifying. Totally consistent... with some recent exceptions, slivers of hope in DC (and HOPE in California).  Over the last 9 months there have been two, and recently a trickle more folks, after a drought of 8 years, that give me some hope, in DC Occupy, McPherson.  One of the two, visited me briefly yesterday, Saturday, bringing me some Ensure, and electrolytes, and Love, and now clear respect for my need to remain in 'Isolation' to complete my part of the work.

But we spoke briefly, and I paraphrase - 'Loving, this Death Fast mission is the cornerstone of the Great Turning; Jesus work.' If I miss-quote the idea, I apologize. 

This too is my view.  I cry, I weep at the thought of it, the awe, the worry, the overwhelming emotion.  This Death Fast, what it represents, the strategy it is part of (read the 4 Waves of Death Fast before we are done, here, PAGE 28, hurry).  

Why is this it?  Because it is, and if you read this essay, and the book more broadly, you'll see it.

But the reason for this note, this morning - the Personal Trainer in final stages of compilation now, as I review it, AS I SUBMIT TO IT, USE IT, AS I AM NOW, JESUS IS CHEERING.  GANDHI IS CHEERING.  MLK JR IS CHEERING.

One of my great horrors, heartbreaks, despairs is: "Jesus death took away our sins."  Oh my God, the horror, the deadliness of these perverted notions is, well, Genocide, extinction of the species if we don't finally get past them.  Jesus DEATH DIDN'T TAKE AWAY OUR SINS, OUR 'ERRORS.' HIS DEATH BLAZED THE WAY FOR US TO DO S0 - HE SHOWED US, REMINDED US WHY WE ARE HERE - TO SERVE, TO MARCH TO THE DANGER, TO THE NEED, TO THE EMERGENCY, NOT FLEE IT.  THIS IS OUR CROSS, OUR BANQUET!!!, OUR FEAST!!!! (NO, I REALLY MEAN IT, OUR JOY, WHY WE ARE HERE) OUR REASON FOR BEING!!!!!  WHAT COULD BE MORE WONDERFUL? 

We have 200 billion live in our hands, right now, this second, this year, and then their fate is sealed.  There is no way we can wash our hands of this.

"If you Love me, you will do greater works than these, because I go on to the Creator (and you have more time here to work, to learn, to stand on My shoulders, to build, to go beyond what I've shared with you).

This, now, today is the time of Armageddon.  What is unclear of Armageddon is, how it will play out:  

A.  Do we allow it to be the time of the last and final destruction, that we unleash on our children, grandchildren, greatgrandchildren... for the next 2000 generations, or, 

B.  Do we make it the TIME OF THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF THE REIGN OF HEAD/FLESH OVER HEART, OF GREED OVER LOVING, OF ENMITY OVER SISTERHOOD/BROTHERHOOD/UNIVERSAL FAMILY; OF ALL OUT WAR OF CONSTRUCTION REPLACING THE UP TILL NOW ALL OUT WAR ON CREATION - RAPING AND PLUNDERING OUR MOTHER EARTH, GAIA, AND OUR NEEDIEST BROTHERS?

And, what outcome is your life dedicated to, (because it is)?  "We are all extremists.  Are you an an extremist of hate, or an extremist of Love?"  MLK Jr paraphrase.



Loving u

No comments:

Post a Comment