Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fw: Tracking Plan B - Lester Brown's

LAST CALL!

Loving, I'm already subscribed!!!!  :-)  I wouldn't know - it is confidential, I'm blind to who has and hasn't :-)  .

With McKibben's article of the other day I have a major piece of the puzzle to help the re-focus on this site over the coming months - .8 Degrees C, not the unconditional surrender that I see NO ONE FIGHTING, OR LEADING US TO FIGHT - the 2 Degrees C by 2050 of Copenhagen - the defacto global target.  Let me the repeat, the defacto global target THAT NO ONE OF NOTE IS OPENLY FIGHTING WITH THEIR LIVES IS, IS, IS SURRENDER TO HELL AND HIGH WATER FOR THE NEXT 200 BILLION CHILDREN.  The other best lynchpin I will be working with is Hansen's 6% emissions reduction beginning in 2012, uh, TODAY, which equates to 48% reduction by 2020 and 80% REDUCTION BY 2025.  NO, I'll not surrender yet on the 80% reduction by 2020 as cited by Brown and others, but I'll embrace the .8 deg C and 80% by 2020 as the sweet spot of doable-with-a-miracle vs impossible, until I see otherwise, and I suggest you do the same.

If you wish to know the few key, strategic articles I find key, of the dozens or hundreds I may cull through in a day, subscribe at this site below.  If not, that's up to you.  I can do my work, but I can't do the work of others, or to try to make up for their lack of effort, as much as I might like to.

Loving u

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Tracking Plan B: War Room <noreply@blogger.com>
To: Start_Loving@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:14 AM
Subject: Tracking Plan B - Lester Brown's

Tracking Plan B: War Room

Tracking Plan B - Lester Brown's


Posted: 20 Jul 2012 08:12 AM PDT
Congress questions efficiency of Navy biofuelsDaily Caller - ‎16 minutes ago‎By Melissa Quinn In a July 18, 2012 photo provided by the US Navy, the Military Sealift Command fleet replenishment oiler USNS Henry J. Kaiser (T-AO 187), left, delivers a 50-50 blend of advanced biofuels and traditional petroleum-based fuel to the ...Navy uses biofuels on major training as foreign oil becomes topic
Posted: 20 Jul 2012 07:21 AM PDT
Looks like storms all day and night.  Was rained on most of last night.  Garbage bags and a tarp kept the rain off me, but sweat of course kept me wet in the bags all night.  No complaints, but to I can't take the weeks of R&R my body and Spirit needs, I may well take today and spend most of it in the library sheltered from the rain, and able to pick up the pace of my work, maybe.Loving
Posted: 20 Jul 2012 07:02 AM PDT
Our Leaders (McKibben, Brown, Romm...) HAVE UNCONDITIONALLY SURRENDERED to 2 Degrees C..8 degrees C is Salvation for Humanity (most) and our visionless, gutless 'leaders' that have known nothing but failure for 30 years, have unconditionally surrendered to 2 degrees C - Armageddon.They've unconditionally surrendered the fate of humanity to 2 degrees C - Hell and High Water.Other than that Mrs.
Posted: 20 Jul 2012 06:26 AM PDT
Loving Here: MUST READ. MUST READ. FILICIDE BY CARBON'S OUR BEST CASE PLANhttp://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/global-warmings-terrifying-new-math-20120719?page=1
Posted: 20 Jul 2012 05:45 AM PDT
Not Just Spills: The Climate Risks of Arctic DrillingBryan Walsh
You are subscribed to email updates from Tracking Plan B: War Room
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610


No comments:

Post a Comment